Strength, stability, durability and resilience – the Concrete Bowl Planter. It comes in multiple colors, which makes it suitable for a large number of environments. It is made of reinforced concrete and features a 2’’ diameter drain hole. This planter comes with lifting inserts which are made to be used when the planter is empty.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Oversized Large Concrete Bowl Planter - 60"
- 1/4” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 60” Dia. x 18“ H or 60” Dia. x 42“ H
- Weight: 900 lbs. or 1700 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Bowl
- Customizable? Size, color
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more