The Ridgeview Trash Receptacle is one of our most durable cans. It is made of recycled plastic and features an engraved pattern on all four sides, as well as black trim made of recycled plastic Resinwood slats. This receptacle can fit into many different settings.
Ridgeview Trash Receptacle
- Made of recycled plastic
- Engraved pattern on all four sides
- Black trim made of recycled plastic Resinwood slats
- Features heavy duty black deck screws
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Recycled Plastic
- Size: 32 Gal.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Hardware Options: Heavy Duty Black Deck Screws
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Gray, or Green
- Customizable? Frame and slat color
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more