Our Outdoor Safety Retractable Belt Barrier is specifically designed for outdoor crowd control safety, restricting access to work or construction zones Finished in Yellow, Red, Black or Orange weather-safe steel, this safety post makes the "keep out" message clear in any environment.
- (1) Single Belt Heavy Duty Outdoor Retractable Belt Barrier with 13 ft belt
- Belt available in a variety of colors and warning phrases
- Outdoor safe steel, molded rubber base to withstand harsh conditions
- Features a full rubber base for maximum scratch and rust protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 22lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 19”
- Retractable Belt Length: 13’
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
- safety precaution
These items are very good looking yet very inexpensive. Great to use in my facility.
Absolutely great product and we used them as a safety precaution. Awesome product!
good quality and looks like it will last outside
Very happy with the look and quality of this stanchion!
had a great experience with this website. Very easy to order and very nice stanchions.
Latest from blog
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more