A Frame Traffic Barricades
- Accepts standard barricade light
- Various reflective sheeting available
- Made from impact resistant polyethylene
- Superior traffic barricade
Impact resistant and malleable, A Frame Traffic Barricades are the superior choice compared to wood or metal rails. In use for over twenty years, the barricades are lightweight and stackable for easy storage and handling. Ideal for keeping the general public out of work zones like construction sites. Strength and flexibility combined for a superior traffic barricade.
Includes: (1) Traffic Barricade
- NCHRP 350 accepted with (2) standard or "D" cell barricade lights.
- Made from impact resistant polyethylene.
- 40" durable plastic leg.
- Sand fillable compartment holds up to 15 lbs. of sand
- Available as Type I or Type II barricade.
- Plastic rails are available in 4’, 6’, 8’ and 12’ lengths.
- Accepts standard barricade light.
- Metro and TrafFix A-frame leg has built in stacking lugs for slip-free storage.
- Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Lengths of Plastic Rails: 4’, 6’, 8’ and 12’
- Colors: Orange and White
- Height: 45”