Traffix Channelizer Barrel
- Premier traffic barrel
- Reflective sheeting available
- Ideal for use on traffic construction sites
Constructed by the trusted brand TrafFix Devices, Inc since 1987, the channelizer Barrel tops and bases are made to withstand most impacts. Only the highest grade plastic resins were used during the manufacturing process. Designed to "break-away" rather than "break-apart" upon impact. There is no risk of sharp bits causing injury. Designed to be reshaped and reusable after most impacts. Available in durable high-density polyethylene or impact resistant low-density polyethylene.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 10 pc. minimum order for Commander Traffic Barrels.
- (1) Traffix Channelizer Barrel
- (Optional) Tire Ring Base
- Barrel is a minimum of 18" wide throughout its 36" height. Orientation is irrelevant.
- Tapered design allows stacking and easy handling and storage.
- Barrel and base remain "snapped together" until impacted or separated for transportation and storage.
- Gently curved design eliminates sharp edges or corners that crack and break when impacted. Less clean up after impact.
- "D" shaped design minimizes rolling after impact and separation from the base.
- Built-in carrying and dragging handle.
- Bright orange color molded throughout drum. UV inhibitors minimize fading
- Retaining lip and flange for added strength during impact.
- 100% recycled rubber base for increased durability and grip. Resists movement from passing vehicles.
- NTPEP tested. Meets or exceeds MUTCD specifications.
- Composition: High density or low-density polyethylene
- Size: Minimum 18” (W) x 36” (L)
- Diameter: 22.5”