Keep a safe and secure work environment with Plasticade PVC Traffic Cones. They help ensure the safety and well-being of your workers, and that of pedestrians and motorists. Designed to maximize safety and efficiency for construction personnel. Increase the visibility of your work site in a manner that is cost-effective and practical. Durable and reboundable. Available in three height options. Customize the cones with your company logo.
MINIMUM ORDER OF (10) REQUIRED ON THIS PRODUCT. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LISTED PRICE
- (1) Traffic Cone with Molded Base
Cone Bars Available, sold separately
- High visibility PVC injection molded cones.
- Fluorescent orange color is molded throughout resists fading. Provides high visibility protection.
- One piece design. The cone is permanently molded to black base and will not separate when hit by a vehicle.
- Rubber base designed to grip the road.
- Designed with hand grip at top.
- Recessed collars keep sheeting free from scratches.
- Increased stability. Will not be blown over.
- Stackable for easy transport and storage. No sticking when removed.
- Available in 36" (10 or 12 lbs.), 28" (7 or 10 lbs.), and 18" (3 lbs.)
- Cone is available with or without high intensity prismatic white collars. 3M® collars have excellent wide angle retro-reflectivity.
- Stenciling available
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards
- Cone and Base Composition: PVC - polyvinyl Chloride
- Color: Orange
- Reflective Sheeting: High Intensity White Collars 4” and 6
- Rubber Bases Weight: 10 lb., 16 lb., or 30 lb.
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more