Jackson WH10 HSL 2 Passive Welding Helmets - Black
- Highly durable
- Standard shade 10 filter and cover plates
- Extended front design
Get the most cost effective welding tool that gives great optical quality while protecting your eyes, head, face and neck. This Jackson welding helmet is lightweight, durable and designed to withstand high temperatures up to 350 degrees F resisting wear. The narrow shell is great for welding in small spaces and extends to provide protection to the throat area so that the wearer can be safe from sparks and spatter. The helmet comes with cover plate and shade 10 polycarbonate filter plate but there are options for more advanced upgrades. Great choice for students, hobbyists and inspectors.
Jackson WH10 HSL 2 Passive Welding Helmets
- Lightweight design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Made of durable for extended longevity.
- Comes standard with shade 10 filter and cover plates but is adaptable to upgraded to other Jackson Safety ADFs.
- Has large viewing area for increased precision and accuracy.
- Withstands radiant heat up to 350 degrees F.
- Extended front increase throat protection against sparks, slag and fumes
- Meets ANSI standard.
- CSA compliant.
- Weight: 13.8 oz.
- Dimension: 9.63” x 8.13” x 13.63”
- Color: Black
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Viewing Area: 2” x 4.25”
- Manufacturer SKU: 14982