The Bike Racks are a useful product designed to fit anywhere, even in tight spaces. Bikes can be parked inside loops and on both ends with entry from either side. These racks can either be surface or in-ground mounted and are either galvanized or black powder coated.
1-Loop Bike Rack
Surface Wedge Anchor
- Made of heavy duty 2 3/8’’ OD, 10 gauge steel tubing
- Galvanized or black powder coated
- Bikes can be parked inside a loop and on both ends with entry from either side
- Surface or in-ground mount
- 1-loop design
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 22 lbs. surface mount or 24 lbs inground mount.
- Style: 1 loop
- Mounting Type: Surface or In-Ground
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Metal Color: Black or Galvanized
- Customizable? Mounting type and metal color
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more