The Bike Racks are a useful product designed to fit anywhere, even in tight spaces. Bikes can be parked inside loops and on both ends with entry from either side. These racks can either be surface or in-ground mounted and are either galvanized or black powder coated.
1-Loop Bike Rack
- Made of heavy duty 2 3/8’’ OD, 10 gauge steel tubing
- Galvanized or black powder coated
- Bikes can be parked inside a loop and on both ends with entry from either side
- Surface or in-ground mount
- 1-loop design
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 22 lbs. or 24 lbs.
- Style: 1 loop
- Mounting Type: Surface or In-Ground
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Metal Color: Black or Galvanized
- Customizable? Mounting type and metal color
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more