Versatile, durable and easy to use, the Grabber Cone is constructed of low-density polyethylene. Available in two different heights, this grabber cone is 100% recyclable. The unique handle design and smooth integration of available components make this a valuable tool for a multitude of applications. Just drop the rubber base over the cone stem and you are all set to work.
Grabber Cone (Available in different sizes and reflective sheeting)
Rubber Base (if selected, available in 10lbs or 16lbs)
- Patented design allows for easy movement and prevents cones from sticking.
- Made of flexible, durable low-density polyethylene.
- Reinforced shoulder design.
- UV inhibitors minimize fading of the bright orange colored mold throughout.
- Stackable for easy transport and storage.
- Available in a variety of sizes and reflective sheeting types.
- Extra-large flanged bottom supports the cone.
- Bases will not crush if run over. Composite construction offers strength and durability.
- New light mounting hole with recessed bolt protector.
- Tested and certified to meet NCHRP-350 crashworthy requirements.
- Optional keyhole slot for easy mounting of signs and plastic barricade panel (42” grabber cone only).
- Width: 8”
- Height: 28”
- Weighs 10lbs or 16lbs
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more