The Plasticade 36’’ x 36’’ Roll-Up Traffic Signs are designed, built and tested to create a strong and visible presence in the work zone! Take a look at the sign features and make sure you get your sign and display the message you want!
36’’ x 36’’ Roll-Up Traffic Signs
- Corner Pockets hold the sign frame firmly in place while protecting all four corners of the sign for increased durability; this allows for quick and easy set-up and removal of Roll-Up signs. Corner pockets have a lifetime warranty
- Auto-Latch Bracket; the corner pocket easily snaps into the Auto-Latch to secure the sign; the quick release lever allows easy sign removal
- Anti-kiting Device; the pre-coated nylon strap attaches to the sign and rib assembly to eliminate the sail effect caused by back wind that could walk a stand into oncoming traffic
- Heavy Duty Ribs; made of fiberglass
- Legend Identification; the pre-coated nylon strap attaches to the sign and rib assembly to eliminate the sail effect caused by back wind that could walk a stand into oncoming traffic
- Storage Strap; the hook and loop sign storage strap assures that the Roll-Up sign will remain rolled up during storage
- Size: 36’’ x 36’’
- Weight: 4 lbs., or 5 lbs.
- Customizable? Various materials available
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more