The Plasticade 36’’ x 36’’ Roll-Up Traffic Signs are designed, built and tested to create a strong and visible presence in the work zone! Take a look at the sign features and make sure you get your sign and display the message you want!
36’’ x 36’’ Roll-Up Traffic Signs
- Corner Pockets hold the sign frame firmly in place while protecting all four corners of the sign for increased durability; this allows for quick and easy set-up and removal of Roll-Up signs. Corner pockets have a lifetime warranty
- Auto-Latch Bracket; the corner pocket easily snaps into the Auto-Latch to secure the sign; the quick release lever allows easy sign removal
- Anti-kiting Device; the pre-coated nylon strap attaches to the sign and rib assembly to eliminate the sail effect caused by back wind that could walk a stand into oncoming traffic
- Heavy Duty Ribs; made of fiberglass
- Legend Identification; the pre-coated nylon strap attaches to the sign and rib assembly to eliminate the sail effect caused by back wind that could walk a stand into oncoming traffic
- Storage Strap; the hook and loop sign storage strap assures that the Roll-Up sign will remain rolled up during storage
- Size: 36’’ x 36’’
- Weight: 4 lbs., or 5 lbs.
- Customizable? Various materials available
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more