With 3 sensitivity settings and auto darkening filter that instantly darkens after detecting welding arc, this helmet is perfect for use with Stick, MIG and TIG processes. This welding helmet from Speedglas allows dark shades 8-13. It is the ideal choice for facility maintenance, grinding and welding applications. This helmet is brought to you by the trusted 3M company, which has been producing quality products for over a century.
(1) 3M Speedglas 9100 Series Black Welding Helmet
(1) Helmet bag
(1) Welding Beanie
(1) Speedglas toolbox decal
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Features 3 sensors that work on most types of welding.
- Great optical quality ideal for viewing work area.
- Application areas are automotive, construction, food and beverage manufacturing, military maintenance, repair and operation, mining, oil and gas, transportation while mission type applications are aircraft, ships and vehicles.
- Welding helmet provides a comfortable headgear.
- Side Windows increase peripheral vision by over 100%.
- ANSI & CSA compliant.
2 x CR-2032; 2,500 hour battery life
#8-13; Shade 5
Viewing Area/Lens Size:
2.1” x 4.2”