With 3 sensitivity settings and auto darkening filter that instantly darkens after detecting welding arc, this helmet is perfect for use with Stick, MIG and TIG processes. This welding helmet from Speedglas allows dark shades 8-13. It is the ideal choice for facility maintenance, grinding and welding applications. This helmet is brought to you by the trusted 3M company, which has been producing quality products for over a century.
(1) 3M Speedglas 9100 Series Black Welding Helmet
(1) Helmet bag
(1) Welding Beanie
(1) Speedglas toolbox decal
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Features 3 sensors that work on most types of welding.
- Great optical quality ideal for viewing work area.
- Application areas are automotive, construction, food and beverage manufacturing, military maintenance, repair and operation, mining, oil and gas, transportation while mission type applications are aircraft, ships and vehicles.
- Welding helmet provides a comfortable headgear.
- Side Windows increase peripheral vision by over 100%.
- ANSI & CSA compliant.
- Battery: 2 x CR-2032; 2,500 hour battery life
- Color: Black/Silver
- Lens Coating/Shade: #8-13; Shade 5
- Size: Standard; 6"-8"
- Viewing Area/Lens Size: 2.1” x 4.2”
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Manufacturer SKU:7001231
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more