This 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet is the lightest Speedglas hood ever, weighing 25% less than any other Speedglas helmet. Although it weighs less, you can expect the same superior standard as with any of the other helmets from this brand. It features a ton of benefits such as 4-position, back-and-forth adjustment and one-handed, easy squeeze adjuster in back for a more custom fit and a flexible structure to help the headband conform to best fit your head. In addition, the Super Light allows for superior optical performance and the auto-darkening filter features a range of 8-12 to streamline the arc welding process.
(1) 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet
- Auto Detection Filter has long battery life and uses rechargeable batteries.
- Allows welders to see more realistic colors due to improved optics with 4 user-selected sensitivity levels.
- Weighs less than any other Speedglas helmet with liquid crystal design to help alleviate back and back pain.
- Auto-darkening filter features a light state shade of 3 and a dark shade range of 8-12.
- Fast-adjusting, flexible, multi-position headband provides greater comfort and fit for a variety of head sizes and shapes with 4-position, back/forth slide adjustment and adjustment in rear.
- 2-size front portion of suspension fits more head sizes and face shapes.
- ANSI compliant.
- Applications include heavy infrastructure, industrial maintenance and design & constructions.
- Can be used with most arc processes including MIG/MAG, TIG, MMA and plasma welding
ADF viewing area: