Versatile, durable and easy to use, the Grabber Cone is constructed of low-density polyethylene. Available in two different heights, this grabber cone is 100% recyclable. The unique handle design and smooth integration of available components make this a valuable tool for a multitude of applications. Just drop the rubber base over the cone stem and you are all set to work.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL CONES. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
Includes: (1) Grabber Cone (Available in different sizes and reflective sheeting)
Optional Rubber Base (10, 16 or 30 lbs.)
- Patented design allows for easy movement and prevents cones from sticking.
- Made of flexible, durable low-density polyethylene.
- Reinforced shoulder design.
- UV inhibitors minimize fading of the bright orange colored mold throughout.
- Stackable for easy transport and storage.
- Available in a variety of sizes and reflective sheeting types.
- Extra-large flanged bottom supports the cone.
- Bases will not crush if run over. Composite construction offers strength and durability.
- New light mounting hole with recessed bolt protector.
- Tested and certified to meet NCHRP-350 crashworthy requirements.
- Optional keyhole slot for easy mounting of signs and plastic barricade panel (42” grabber cone only).
- Width: 8"
- Height: 28” or 42”
- Weight: 10, 16 or 30 lbs.
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more