The Two Slats Park Bench features 2’’ x 10’’ Resinwood slats and a 2 3/8 steel base. It comes with heavy duty, zinc coated hardware, while stainless steel hardware is also available. This bench can be portable, in-ground or surface mounted. The surface mounting option includes surface wedge anchors. The 6’ Madison Park Bench is available in multiple frame and slat colors.
Two Slats Park Bench - 2’’ x 10’’ slats
- Made of two 2’’ x 10’’ Resinwood slats and a 2 3/8 O.D. steel base
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- Portable, in-ground, or surface mount
- Surface wedge anchor included for surface mounting
- With back and without arms
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 6 ft.
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Base: 2 bases
- Mounting Type: Portable, In-Ground, or Surface
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Black or Galvanized Steel
- Slat Color: Green, Cedar, White, Blue, Red, Gray, Brown or Black
- Customizable? Mounting type, frame and slat color
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more