The Frame Picnic Table is made of various sized Resinwood slats and it is suitable for all kinds of environments, both modern and traditional. In addition to fitting in with almost any setting, there is also the option of choosing the ADA model. The table comes in different sizes and multiple colors.
Frame Picnic Table
- Made of 2’’ x 10’’, 3’’ x 6’’, and 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats
- 6 ft. / 2 bases / 260 lbs.
- 6 ft. ADA / 2 bases / 280 lbs.
- 8 ft. / 3 bases / 350 lbs.
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood
- Size: 6 ft. or 8 ft.
- Weight: 260 lbs., 280 lbs. (ADA), 350 lbs.
- Base: 2 or 3 bases
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: L-bracket, J-bolt
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Size, style and slat color
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more