The Frame Picnic Table is made of various sized Resinwood slats and it is suitable for all kinds of environments, both modern and traditional. In addition to fitting in with almost any setting, there is also the option of choosing the ADA model. The table comes in different sizes and multiple colors.
Frame Picnic Table
- Made of 2’’ x 10’’, 3’’ x 6’’, and 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood
- Size: 6 ft. or 8 ft.
- Weight: 260 lbs., 280 lbs. (ADA), 350 lbs.
- Base: 2 or 3 bases
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: L-bracket, J-bolt
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Size, style and slat color
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more