If you thought that traffic light could not get any better, you were wrong! The new Dicke AC4DSL-NL is a dual Solar/D-Cell barricade light powered by an extremely efficient solar panel, D-Cell batteries, or a combination of both. The option to combine power supplies ensures longer operational life, reduces the frequency of battery charge and, as a consequence, increases worker safety while reducing battery disposal. Furthermore, the solar panel will charge the batteries during daylight, even in overcast conditions. The perfect solution is with Dicke!
AC4DSL-NL Solar D-Cell LED Barricade Traffic Light
- Equipped with a photocell which turns light on and off at dawn and dusk
- Three modes of operation, Flash (Type A), Steady-Burn (Type C), and Off
- Each light supplied with mounting hardware: bolts, switch pins, and wrench. Bolt protectors available at extra cost
- Standard package: 10 lights per carton
- Optically correct polycarbonate lens, high impact case, and stainless steel contacts
- Lightweight, may be self-certified for compliance with NCHRP-350 crash test standards
- Will operate on 2 or 4 D-cell batteries, solar charging cells, or a combination of both
- Operational life is about 5 years in optimal conditions with the combination of quality D-Cell batteries, solar cells, and our "Smart Circuit" technology
- Time required to fully charge solar cells: 23 hours in optimal sunlight
- Exceeds ITE standards and MUTCD visibility specifications
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Battery (not included): 2 or 4 D-cell
- Solar Cells Full Charge Time: 23 hours in optimal sunlight
- Solar Cell Battery Life (from full charge): Flashing mode - 9 days; Steady-Burn mode - 7 days
- Weight per Carton: 19 lbs.
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more