Use this safety railings to protect people from uneven walkways and mezzanine drop off's. The handrails are 42" high with a 21" mid-rail; outside pipe diameter is 1-5/8". Mounting options include socket sleeves, cast steel base, barricade base, or cast steel sockets for convenient handrail removal. The cast steel sockets accept wood 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" when toe boards are required and two (2) lag down holes for permanently mounting the railing.
- (1) Aluminum Safety Railings
- Pre-drilled lag down points saves time with installation
- Aluminum construction provides durability and protection
- Heavy-duty aluminum pipe handrailing can be used in multiple application areas
- Pipe OD (in.) 1-5/8
- U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) General Industry requirements for guardrail systems in 29 CFR 1910.29 compliant
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more