Use this safety railings to protect people from uneven walkways and mezzanine drop off's. The handrails are 42" high with a 21" mid-rail; outside pipe diameter is 1-5/8". Mounting options include socket sleeves, cast steel base, barricade base, or cast steel sockets for convenient handrail removal. The cast steel sockets accept wood 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" when toe boards are required and two (2) lag down holes for permanently mounting the railing.
- (1) Aluminum Safety Railings
- Pre-drilled lag down points saves time with installation
- Aluminum construction provides durability and protection
- Heavy-duty aluminum pipe handrailing can be used in multiple application areas
- Pipe OD (in.) 1-5/8
- U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) General Industry requirements for guardrail systems in 29 CFR 1910.29 compliant
I am highly satisfied with the product and truly appreciate the customer service I received.
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more