The Sixteen Slats Park Bench - 2’’ x 3’’ Slats is strong, durable and long-lasting. Apart from the standard heavy duty, zinc coated hardware, stainless steel hardware is available upon request. Furthermore, this bench comes in three different sizes, as well as slat colors, which makes it suitable for various environments.
Sixteen Slats Park Bench - 2’’ x 3’’ Slats
- Made of black recycled plastic bases and sixteen 2’’ x 3’’ Resinwood slats
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- With back and without arms
- Back and seat are pre-assembled
- Decorative spacing on the seat and the back
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and recycled plastic
- Size: 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft.
- Weight: 140 lbs., 195 lbs., or 250 lbs.
- Base: 2, 3, or 4 bases
- Hardware: Surface Elite Bolt, J-Bolt
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Green, or Redwood
- Customizable? Size and slat color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more