Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
Have a look at the Dicke B4DH High Intensity D-Cell Traffic Light, which exceeds I.T.E. and MUTCD standards! It comes in three modes (flashing/dim, flashing/no dim, or off), while the light dims 50% at night, extending battery life! Check out its other features and get your light today!
B4DH High Intensity D-Cell
- Visor eliminates sun glare
- Three modes: Flashing/Dim, Flashing/No Dim, or Off
- Light dims 50% at night which extends battery life
- Operates on two or four alkaline "D" cell batteries (not included)
- Lenses molded from UV stabilized polycarbonate
- Case is high impact polypropylene
- Exceeds I.T.E. and MUTCD standards
- Type: 3 modes: Flashing/Dim, Flashing/No Dim, or Off
- Lens: UV stabilized polycarbonate
- Lens Color: Amber
- Case: High impact polypropylene
- Battery required: 2 or 4 alkaline "D" cell batteries
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more