Designed to provide easy installation anchorage connection for a single user, this anchorage connector with concrete expansion bolt is ideal for applications with concrete and lightweight concrete. It can be installed on a vertical wall or overhead as a permanent anchorage connection, allowing versatility as it acts as the intermediary for securing a connecting device to an anchorage.
Miller 417C/ D-Bolt Anchorage Connector With Concrete Expansion Bolt
- Includes ⅝” stud- type expansion anchor.
- Good for applications with concrete and lightweight concrete that meet required specifications of a minimum of 2000 PSI.
- Can be installed on a vertical wall or overhead.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Maximum Working Load: 400 lbs (181kg)
- Tensile Strength: 5,000lbs (22kN)
- Ring diameter: 4”
- Length: 7”
- Width: 1 ½”
- Hole depth: 4 ⅕”
- Hole diameter: ⅝”
- Materials: Forged Steel
- Manufacturer's SKU: 493-417C/
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more