Our Crown Top post is ideal for contemporary environments where the style and sophistication of a traditional post & rope barrier are desired. Include a tapped top and be able to affix signage to your post. We offer a wide range of ropes to complete your queue including economy velvet, heavy duty velour, rich naugahyde and natural hemp. These posts are Lawrence Metal compatible.
- (1) Crown Top Rope Stanchion with Dome Base
- Optional Tapped Top to accept sign holders
- A variety of finishes available, using rust resistant high-quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Sturdy Cast Iron Base
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Ropes sold separately.
- Height: 39”
- Post Weight: 21lb
- Post Diameter: 2”
- Base Diameter: 12.5”
- Max. Length Ropes: 8ft
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more