Our Crown Top post is ideal for contemporary environments where the style and sophistication of a traditional post & rope barrier are desired. Include a tapped top and be able to affix signage to your post. We offer a wide range of ropes to complete your queue including economy velvet, heavy duty velour, rich naugahyde and natural hemp. These posts are Lawrence Metal compatible.
- (1) Crown Top Rope Stanchion with Dome Base
- Optional Tapped Top to accept sign holders
- A variety of finishes available, using rust resistant high-quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Sturdy Cast Iron Base
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Ropes sold separately.
- Height: 39”
- Post Weight: 21lb
- Post Diameter: 2”
- Base Diameter: 12.5”
- Max. Length Ropes: 8ft
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more