The Four Slats Park Bench is made of Resinwood and recycled plastic, which provides strength and durability. Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware comes standard, while stainless steel hardware is available upon request. The Colonial Park Bench comes in three sizes and various different colors.
Four Slats Park Bench
- Made of four 2’’ x 6’’ Resinwood slats and black recycled plastic bases
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- With back and without arms
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and recycled plastic
- Size: 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft.
- Weight: 105 lbs., 160 lbs., or 210 lbs.
- Base: 2, 3, or 4 bases
- Hardware: Surface Elite Bolt, J-Bolt
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Green, Black, Gray, Blue, or White
- Customizable? Size and slat color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more