The Four Slats Park Bench is made of Resinwood and recycled plastic, which provides strength and durability. Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware comes standard, while stainless steel hardware is available upon request. The Colonial Park Bench comes in three sizes and various different colors.
Four Slats Park Bench
- Made of four 2’’ x 6’’ Resinwood slats and black recycled plastic bases
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- With back and without arms
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and recycled plastic
- Size: 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft.
- Weight: 105 lbs., 160 lbs., or 210 lbs.
- Base: 2, 3, or 4 bases
- Hardware: Surface Elite Bolt, J-Bolt
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Green, Black, Gray, Blue, or White
- Customizable? Size and slat color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more