Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
The Dicke Cone Light couples a mono-directional, computer designed, polycarbonate amber lens with an LED light source in a convenient cone-mount design! There are two different models, both of which feature a light sensing photocell. Designed to fit standard traffic cones, these Cone Lights are the perfect traffic lights solution.
- A mono-directional, computer designed polycarbonate amber lens with an LED light source
- Two models: CCL6S/AA/P/N/LA - flashing, CCL2S/AA/P/N/LA - steady
- Both models feature a light sensing photocell
- Made of high impact polyethylene and designed to fit standard traffic cones
- Powered by a 6 volt lantern battery (not included)
- Material: Polyethylene
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Color: Amber
- Battery Required: 6 volt lantern
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more