Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
The Dicke Cone Light couples a mono-directional, computer designed, polycarbonate amber lens with an LED light source in a convenient cone-mount design! There are two different models, both of which feature a light sensing photocell. Designed to fit standard traffic cones, these Cone Lights are the perfect traffic lights solution.
- A mono-directional, computer designed polycarbonate amber lens with an LED light source
- Two models: CCL6S/AA/P/N/LA - flashing, CCL2S/AA/P/N/LA - steady
- Both models feature a light sensing photocell
- Made of high impact polyethylene and designed to fit standard traffic cones
- Powered by a 6 volt lantern battery (not included)
- Material: Polyethylene
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Color: Amber
- Battery Required: 6 volt lantern
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more