The Four Slats Park Bench - 3’’ x 4’’ slats is a combination of wood and steel, which makes it strong and durable. This bench can either be surface or in-ground mounted and comes with surface wedge anchors should you opt for surface mounting. Its front and back slats are bull-nosed for added comfort. The Four Slats Park Bench - 3’’ x 4’’ slats comes in multiple sizes and colors.
Four Slats Park Bench - 3’’ x 4’’ slats
- Made of four 3’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats and heavy duty, powder-coated structural steel frames
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- Surface or in-ground mount
- Comes with surface wedge anchors for mounting
- Front and back slats bull-nosed for added comfort
- Backless and armless
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Wood and steel
- Size: 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft.
- Weight: 66 lbs., 100 lbs., or 135 lbs.
- Base: 2, 3, or 4 bases
- Mounting Type: Surface or In-ground
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Back Type: Without Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Green, Cedar, Gray, or Brown
- Customizable? Size, mounting type and slat color
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more