Adjustable, lightweight and simple to use, this DBI SALA ExoFit NEX Full Body Construction Harness with back and side D-rings wraps around and molds the body of the user snugly while allowing optimal mobility. This product has all the features to ensure the safety, security and convenience of crew on height hazard jobs and applications such as construction and utilities. Shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so the harness will not slip as the breathable lining ensures that the wearer stays dry and comfortable. The harness even has memory-fit features allowing the user to lock the adjustments in place to prevent the web from slipping. Available in several sizes.
(1) DBI SALA ExoFit NEX Full Body Construction Harness
- Shoulder, back, leg and hip padding ensure comfort and durability.
- Revolver vertical torso buckles make non-slip adjustment of shoulder straps fast and easy.
- Quick-connect buckles with memory-fit web-lock ensure the right fit always.
- Moisture repellant and abrasion resistant.
- Integrated suspension trauma straps provide relief in the event of a fall.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Built-in chest label cover and cell phone pouch.
- Rigid Shoulder Caps provide protection and comfort when carrying heavy tools.
- "X" design wraps around the wearer for comfort and no-tangle security.
- Meets OSHA, CSA and ANSI standards.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Back & Side D-Rings
Duo-Lok™ Quick Connect Buckles
Repel™ Webbing/Polyester strap