Designed to allow crew to open and connect the hook without getting their thumb or fingers in the way, even with gloves on, this shock absorbing lanyard is the height in safety and fall protection. Built in reflective materials and impact indicator, the lanyards snap hooks at ends of the 6-foot system. The lanyard repels moisture to reduce attraction of mold and dirt and provides added abrasion resistance.
DBI Sala EZ Stop Shock Absorbing Lanyard, 6 ft Self-Locking, 1-leg
- Exclusive Hi-10 Vectran energy absorption system.
- 6’ web single-leg with snap hooks at each end.
- Self-locking snap hooks makes the lanyard user friendly.
- The hooks can be opened and connected without getting fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Shock repellant.
- Water repellant for reduced attraction of mold and dirt.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 3” x 13” x 17”
- Color: Blue
- Style: Cable
- Capacity: 310 lbs
- Length: 6’ (18m)
- Manufacturer SKU: 1246011
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more