Staying tied-off at all times for 100% fall protection, this double leg self-retracting lifeline eliminates the risk on height hazard job and applications. The easy to install connector rotates 360 degrees for direct-to-harness connection. This allows for seamless integration of the energy absorption and leaves the D-ring open for rescue or other equipment. The lifeline allows for feet anchorage, which is not an option for traditional equipment.
DBI-SALA® 3500249 Nano-Lok Edge Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline
- Double leg
- Easy to install connector rotates 360 degrees, allowing direct-to-harness connection and seamless integration for energy absorption.
- Backpack design stays tight to the harness and evenly disperses the unit squids.
- Allow feet anchorage, a feature which is not available in traditional units.
- Twinlife connector for 100% tie off.
- Stainless steel material ensure durability and strength.
- Meets ANSI Z359.14 Class B and ANSI A10.32 standard.
- Length: 8’
- Color: Hi-Vis Orange
- Material: Galvanized Cable
- Style: Twin Lifelines
- Type: Leading Edge/Sharp Edge
- Leg Connection Type: Rebar Hook
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Cable Material: Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer SKU: 3500227
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more