Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
The Dicke Cone Holder is your perfect solution for storing cones easily! Stack cones for simple storage and quick access and do not worry about losing or damaging them! Choose between two models in accordance with your requirements and get your cone holder today!
- Convenient truck mount, bolt-on design
- Welded steel construction
- Stack cones for easy storage and quick access
- Model CH155: Bolts to vehicle; zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Model CH300: Bolts to truck bumper or inside wall; powder coated all steel construction
- Model CH155 holds up to five 18" or 28" cones
- Model CH300 holds up to six 36" cones
- CH155 Weight: 2.5 lbs.ea.
- CH300 Size: 9-1/4" deep x 35" tall
- CH300 Weight: 9.5 lbs.ea.
- CH300 Mounting plate: 3" x 6-3/4"
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more