Instead of constantly removing your signs, and then putting them back on, go for the Dicke Rigid Sign Covers! These are a convenient method of covering work zone construction signs if they are temporarily not in use. Made of durable reinforced black vinyl and easy to attach with elastic corner straps, the sign covers are your perfect solution!
Rigid Sign Covers
- Convenient method of covering work zone construction signs when not in use
- Made of durable reinforced black vinyl
- Quickly attached to signs via stretchable elastic corner straps
- Material: Durable reinforced black vinyl
- Standard Sizes: 36" X 36", 48" x 48", 24" x 48", 36" x 48"
- Customizable? Additional sizes available
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more