Instead of constantly removing your signs, and then putting them back on, go for the Dicke Rigid Sign Covers! These are a convenient method of covering work zone construction signs if they are temporarily not in use. Made of durable reinforced black vinyl and easy to attach with elastic corner straps, the sign covers are your perfect solution!
Rigid Sign Covers
- Convenient method of covering work zone construction signs when not in use
- Made of durable reinforced black vinyl
- Quickly attached to signs via stretchable elastic corner straps
- Material: Durable reinforced black vinyl
- Standard Sizes: 36" X 36", 48" x 48", 24" x 48", 36" x 48"
- Customizable? Additional sizes available
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more