Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
The Dicke Rigid Stop/Slow Paddle, available in two octagon sizes and reflective or non-reflective surfaces are functional and efficient. You can choose from either plastic or aluminum substrates, while all paddles come with a 12" ABS plastic handle attached. Full-length extension handles are available to accommodate various paddle heights requirements. Choose the one that meets your needs!
Rigid Stop/Slow Paddle
- Plastic or aluminum substrates
- A 12" ABS plastic handle
- Full-length extension handles available
- Unique snap together handle design
- Meet all MUTCD specifications
- 18" or 24" octagon
- Available in non-reflective and engineer grade reflective surfaces
- Material: Plastic or aluminum
- Octagon size: 18’’ or 24’’
- Customizable? Choose between 2 sizes, materials and non-reflective or reflective surfaces
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more