Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
100% waterproof, convenient, comfortable and made of breathable fabric, the Dicke RJ900 Rain Jacket is what you need for your crew to stay dry and warm during bad weather! With hood stores and a lot of pockets, this jacket is not only a tool against rain, but also a convenient clothing piece for workers to store tools! Check it out and get yours today, you will not regret it!
Dicke RJ9000 High Visibility Rain Jacket
- Available in sizes M-5XL
- Polyurethane Coated 300 Denier Oxford Polyester Fabric; Polyester and taffeta Lining
- 2" silver reflective tape
- Storm fly front with #8 two-way zipper and 5 snaps
- Breathable fabric; stitched and tape sealed seems for 100% waterproof protection
- Attached hood stores in collar for added convenience
- Full-vented mesh cape back with D-ring access
- Elastic cuffs with hook and loop take-up straps on sleeves
- Two Mic tabs
- Two patch pockets with flap closures in front; two additional side pockets located under the patch pockets; inside left breast pocket; Radio Pocket on left breast with flap closure
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 compliant
- Material: Polyester and taffeta
- Color: Yellow with black
- Customizable? No
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more