Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
100% waterproof, convenient, comfortable and made of breathable fabric, the Dicke RJ900 Rain Jacket is what you need for your crew to stay dry and warm during bad weather! With hood stores and a lot of pockets, this jacket is not only a tool against rain, but also a convenient clothing piece for workers to store tools! Check it out and get yours today, you will not regret it!
Dicke RJ9000 High Visibility Rain Jacket
- Available in sizes M-5XL
- Polyurethane Coated 300 Denier Oxford Polyester Fabric; Polyester and taffeta Lining
- 2" silver reflective tape
- Storm fly front with #8 two-way zipper and 5 snaps
- Breathable fabric; stitched and tape sealed seems for 100% waterproof protection
- Attached hood stores in collar for added convenience
- Full-vented mesh cape back with D-ring access
- Elastic cuffs with hook and loop take-up straps on sleeves
- Two Mic tabs
- Two patch pockets with flap closures in front; two additional side pockets located under the patch pockets; inside left breast pocket; Radio Pocket on left breast with flap closure
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 compliant
- Material: Polyester and taffeta
- Color: Yellow with black
- Customizable? No
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more