Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
Do you need a practical solution for stop or slow signs? The Dicke Roll-Up Stop/Slow Paddles have it all! Full size paddles in a compact, lightweight and easy to store design! Choose between two sizes and a variety of reflective or non-reflective materials and get the full package including a double sided roll-up sign face, a handle and a storage bag. One kit is all you need!
Roll-Up Stop/Slow Paddle
- Full size paddles
- Compact, lightweight and easy to store
- Kits include the sign face, handle sections, and protective storage bag
- Handle options include telescopic and 3 piece snap together models providing 6' and 7' display heights (bottom of sign to ground)
- Meet all MUTCD specifications
- 18" or 24" octagon
- Available in reflective (Superbright™, Diamond Grad™, Marathon™) or non-reflective vinyl
- Sign Material: Non-Reflective Vinyl, Reflective Superbright™, Reflective Diamond Grade™, Reflective Marathon™
- Octagon size: 18’’ or 24’’
- Customizable? Choose between 2 sizes and different materials
Latest from blog
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more