Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
Take a look at the Dicke RP9000 Standard Rain Pants! Made of breathable yellow fabric, with black bottom legs, these pants are perfect for all the workers that have to endure cold and rainy days. Make sure you are protected, while comfortable, with the Dicke Rain Pants, for which no weather can be too much!
Dicke RBP9000 High Visibility Rain Pants
- Available in sizes M-5XL
- Polyurethane Coated 300 Denier Oxford Polyester Fabric
- 2" silver reflective tape
- Breathable fabric; stitched and tape sealed seems for 100% waterproof protection
- Elastic waist with adjustable draw cord
- Black bottom legs
- 2 pass through pockets with snap
- Hook and loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit; fly front with a center snap
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class E compliant
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Yellow with black
- Customizable? No
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more