Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke produts are under $100.
Looking for a stand for your roll-up signs? You have just found the one! The Dicke Stacker Rubber Base Sign Stand is made for displaying both 36" and 48" roll-up signs. This stacker, made of rubber from recycled tires, features a small foot print, compact storage and several different models to choose from. Have a look and choose yours!
Stacker Rubber Base Sign Stands (roll-up signs sold separately)
- Displays 36" and 48" roll-up signs
- Two molded handles that allow for easy transport
- Rubber base design ideal for limited storage or display areas
- Some models feature a pocket style sign holder for standard roll-up signs, others feature the Screwlock universal roll-up sign holder
- HD models feature increased overall weight for added stability
- Meet all MUTCD specifications, NCHRP-350 compliant
- Sign Height: 12’’
- Sign Weight: 42 lbs., 43 lbs., 48 lbs. or 49 lbs.
- Sign Holder: Pocket or Screwlock
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more