Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke products are under $100.
Looking for a stand for your roll-up signs? You have just found the one! The Dicke Stacker Rubber Base Sign Stand is made for displaying both 36" and 48" roll-up signs. This stacker, made of rubber from recycled tires, features a small foot print, compact storage and several different models to choose from. Have a look and choose yours!
Stacker Rubber Base Sign Stands (roll-up signs sold separately)
- Displays 36" and 48" roll-up signs
- Two molded handles that allow for easy transport
- Rubber base design ideal for limited storage or display areas
- Some models feature a pocket style sign holder for standard roll-up signs, others feature the Screwlock universal roll-up sign holder
- HD models feature increased overall weight for added stability
- Meet all MUTCD specifications, NCHRP-350 compliant
- Sign Height: 12’’
- Sign Weight: 42 lbs., 43 lbs., 48 lbs. or 49 lbs.
- Sign Holder: Pocket or Screwlock
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more