Please note that a $15 fee will be applied if the total purchases of Dicke products are under $100.
Looking for a stand for your roll-up signs? You have just found the one! The Dicke Stacker Rubber Base Sign Stand is made for displaying both 36" and 48" roll-up signs. This stacker, made of rubber from recycled tires, features a small foot print, compact storage and several different models to choose from. Have a look and choose yours!
Stacker Rubber Base Sign Stands (roll-up signs sold separately)
- Displays 36" and 48" roll-up signs
- Two molded handles that allow for easy transport
- Rubber base design ideal for limited storage or display areas
- Some models feature a pocket style sign holder for standard roll-up signs, others feature the Screwlock universal roll-up sign holder
- HD models feature increased overall weight for added stability
- Meet all MUTCD specifications, NCHRP-350 compliant
- Sign Height: 12’’
- Sign Weight: 42 lbs., 43 lbs., 48 lbs. or 49 lbs.
- Sign Holder: Pocket or Screwlock
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more