Are you looking for an easy way to create large continuous roadways? What you need are Signature’s DuraDeck metal links, formed using 3/4″ x 1/4″ flat steel. Choose between two and four way versions and connect either two mats end to end, or four mats at an intersection. Get your metal links today and use them on uneven or soft ground surfaces.
DuraLink Metal Links
- Formed using 3/4″ x 1/4″ flat steel
- Available in two and four way versions to connect two mats together end to end, or four mats together at an intersection
- Used heavy duty loads and for long term projects on uneven or softer ground surfaces
- Material: Metal
- Formed using: 3/4″ x 1/4″ flat steel
- Customizable? Available in two or four way version
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more