Are you looking for an easy way to create large continuous roadways? What you need are Signature’s DuraDeck metal links, formed using 3/4″ x 1/4″ flat steel. Choose between two and four way versions and connect either two mats end to end, or four mats at an intersection. Get your metal links today and use them on uneven or soft ground surfaces.
DuraLink Metal Links
- Formed using 3/4″ x 1/4″ flat steel
- Available in two and four way versions to connect two mats together end to end, or four mats together at an intersection
- Used heavy duty loads and for long term projects on uneven or softer ground surfaces
- Material: Metal
- Formed using: 3/4″ x 1/4″ flat steel
- Customizable? Available in two or four way version
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more