Looking for boards that will last long? The Plasticade Econocade Replacement Boards will last longer than wood. Since they are plastic, these boards will not crack, peel, or bend – durability at its best! Easy to assemble and use – the Plasticade Replacement Boards will meet all your requirements. Plus, you can add names for identification. What more could you need?
Econocade Replacement Boards
- Solid plastic boards that will not bend, warp, crack, splinter or peel
- Both holes are molded into the boards
- Easily mounted on all styles of steel legs
- Available in three heights
- Boards are .63’’ thick
- Names can be stenciled on the boards for identification
- Can be used in various generic Type I and II Barricade designs accepted by FHWA under NCHRP-350 (WZ-85)
- Board Composition: High Density Polyethylene
- Board Size: 12"Hx24"W, 8"Hx24"W or 6"Hx24"W
- Weight: 1.6 lbs., 1.4 lbs., 1 lb. (depending on the height)
- Board Color: White + custom colors available
- Customizable? Custom colors available
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more