The Galvanized Frame Table is made of Resinwood slats and a steel frame. Its reinforcement with galvanized angle iron cross braces makes it long-lasting, durable and strong. An ADA model of the table is also available. Furthermore, it comes in different sizes and colors.
Galvanized Frame Table
- Made of five 2’’ x 10’’ Resinwood slats and a hot dipped, galvanized 2 3/8 O.D. steel frame
- Reinforced with galvanized angle iron cross braces to prevent sagging
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 6 ft. or 8 ft.
- Weight: 230 lbs., 255 lbs., or 270 lbs.
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: U-bracket
- Frame Color: Galvanized Steel
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Size, style, color
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more