The Galvanized Frame Table is made of Resinwood slats and a steel frame. Its reinforcement with galvanized angle iron cross braces makes it long-lasting, durable and strong. An ADA model of the table is also available. Furthermore, it comes in different sizes and colors.
Galvanized Frame Table
- Made of five 2’’ x 10’’ Resinwood slats and a hot dipped, galvanized 2 3/8 O.D. steel frame
- Reinforced with galvanized angle iron cross braces to prevent sagging
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 6 ft. or 8 ft.
- Weight: 230 lbs., 255 lbs., or 270 lbs.
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: U-bracket
- Frame Color: Galvanized Steel
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Size, style, color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more