The Galvanized Frame Table is made of Resinwood slats and a steel frame. Its reinforcement with galvanized angle iron cross braces makes it long-lasting, durable and strong. An ADA model of the table is also available. Furthermore, it comes in different sizes and colors.
Galvanized Frame Table
- Made of five 2’’ x 10’’ Resinwood slats and a hot dipped, galvanized 2 3/8 O.D. steel frame
- Reinforced with galvanized angle iron cross braces to prevent sagging
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 6 ft. or 8 ft.
- Weight: 230 lbs., 255 lbs., or 270 lbs.
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: U-bracket
- Frame Color: Galvanized Steel
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Size, style, color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more