Thanks to the Resinwood slats, the Garden Park Bench is both strong and comfortable. It comes with heavy duty, zinc coated hardware. This is a model with no back and no arms. It comes in three sizes and various color options for the frame, as well as for the slats.
Six Slats Park Bench - 1’’ x 4’’ and 2’’ x 4’’ slats
- Made of 1’’ x 4’’ and 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Backless and Armless
- On cedar and green models, colors match deck screws
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood
- Size: 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft.
- Weight: 55 lbs., 75 lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Base: 2, 3, or 4 bases
- Hardware: L-Bracket
- Back Type: Without Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Green, White, or Cedar
- Slat Color: Green, White, or Cedar
- Customizable? Size, frame and slat color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more