Thanks to the Resinwood slats, the Garden Park Bench is both strong and comfortable. It comes with heavy duty, zinc coated hardware. This is a model with no back and no arms. It comes in three sizes and various color options for the frame, as well as for the slats.
Six Slats Park Bench - 1’’ x 4’’ and 2’’ x 4’’ slats
- Made of 1’’ x 4’’ and 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Backless and Armless
- On cedar and green models, colors match deck screws
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood
- Size: 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft.
- Weight: 55 lbs., 75 lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Base: 2, 3, or 4 bases
- Hardware: L-Bracket
- Back Type: Without Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Green, White, or Cedar
- Slat Color: Green, White, or Cedar
- Customizable? Size, frame and slat color
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more