Check out the Hallowell Portable Gates which will make it easy for you to secure any site whatsoever, with a quick to install and easy to transport design. And if you need to secure a larger place, you can join two or more gates together! Take a look at your options and choose what suits you best!
Superior Portable Gates
- Quick and easy installation - install between two walls instantly without anchors to walls or floor
- Floor anchors are not required but are available for special installations
- Simplified, patented pressure lock system
- Compact, fold-up size and heavy duty swivel casters that make moving and storage easy
- Two or more gates can be joined together for larger expanse
- Padlock hasp is standard
- Cylinder locks are available for additional security
- Plated finish
- Choose between 5 sizes
- Opening sizes: 3' 6" - 6'; 6' - 9'; 7' – 12'; 11' - 15'; 13' - 18'
- Collapsed size (in the above order): 19" x 30"; 19" x 30"; 24" x 30"; 30" x 30"; 30" x 30"
- Height: 78 1/2"
- Weight (in the above order): 193 lbs.; 197 lbs.; 254 lbs.; 311 lbs.; 374 lbs.
- Customizable? Choose among 5 sizes and with or without a cylinder lock
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more