The Heritage Picnic Table features heavy-duty cast aluminum seat frames and powder coated steel table legs. For additional strength and to eliminate the risk of sagging, the table is supported with a third base, while the seats are braced with length and width supports. The slats of this table come in various different colors.
Heritage Picnic Table
- Heavy duty cast aluminum seat frames
- Powder coated structural steel table legs
- Five 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats for each seat and six 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats for the table
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Table supported with a third base
- Surface mount
- Seats braced with length and width supports
- Bench and table frames come with surface wedge anchors
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 6 ft.
- Weight: 310 lbs.
- Base: 2 or 3 bases
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Slat color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more