The Heritage Picnic Table features heavy-duty cast aluminum seat frames and powder coated steel table legs. For additional strength and to eliminate the risk of sagging, the table is supported with a third base, while the seats are braced with length and width supports. The slats of this table come in various different colors.
Heritage Picnic Table
- Heavy duty cast aluminum seat frames
- Powder coated structural steel table legs
- Five 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats for each seat and six 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats for the table
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Table supported with a third base
- Surface mount
- Seats braced with length and width supports
- Bench and table frames come with surface wedge anchors
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 6 ft.
- Weight: 310 lbs.
- Base: 2 or 3 bases
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Slat color
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more