The Hex Picnic Table is the industry leader when it comes to durability and comfort. It is constructed from the highest grade recycled plastic on the market. An umbrella hole is drilled on the table and it comes in different colors. An ADA model is also available.
Hex Picnic Table
- Made of Resinwood slats and recycled plastic
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Umbrella hole included
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and plastic
- Size: 6 ft.
- Weight: 210 lbs. (ADA), 250 lbs.
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: L-bracket, Surface Elite Bolt
- Frame Color: Black or Green
- Slat Color: Cedar, Gray, Green, or Brown
- Customizable? Style, frame and slat color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more