Minimum Order Quantity of 5,000 sqft (1667 units)
Meet the Signature’s natural and synthetic turf protection system – the Hexadeck, a system featuring modularity, rapid installation and lightweight design, aimed at distributing weight, while allowing the grass to grow and thrive! Durable, easy to maintain, slip resistant and with UV additives to make sure it lasts longer, the Hexadeck flooring system has everything you need. Opt for the best!
- Each tile is 3 Square Feet.
- Each HexaDeck tile is manufactured in a hexagonal shape that naturally provides tremendous strength and versatility
- Tiles simply snap together without the use of tools, cam locks, or additional pieces; deploys over virtually any terrain
- Tiles feature an integrated moisture canopy that allows for moisture retention and incorporates drainage holes that provide ventilation, air and small amounts of light to grass below
- The underside of HexDeck is specially designed to protect grass by distributing weight across multiple support ribs
- No sharp, unsupported edges exist to damage grass or synthetic turf and the module canopy is raised 1.85 inches off of ground surface
- Designed to distribute weight effectively for medium weights such as light trucks, forklifts, stages, and other equipment
- Flooring module incorporates multi-directional, concentric, structural support ribbing, allowing for distribution of weight and loads. Reinforcement ribbing width is 0.14
- For heavier applications over natural grass, such as semi-tractor trailers, larger shoot booms, and other equipment, HexaDeck is used in combination with a lightweight geotextile fabric to provide access and extraordinary ground protection
- Features a diamond plate finish that is designed to require minimal maintenance
- Each panel has an anti-slip sandblast finish that is easy to clean using standard cleaning fluids and a pressure washer
- When not in use, HexaDeck roadways store compactly on pallets for easy transport and redeployment
- Used worldwide at facilities ranging from local athletic fields to construction sites to concert festivals and stadiums; used by the U.S. and other militaries for disaster relief and tactical shelters
- Meets applicable standards for temporary floor covers
- Extremely durable and able to withstand most weather conditions; waterproof; will not warp or splinter
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene; UV Inhibitors added
- Module Size: 3.00 sq/ft in Hexagonal configuration – 26” wide at widest point
- Height: 1.9’’
- Module Weight: 6 lbs.
- Per Square Foot: 2lbs.
- Per Square Meter: 21.5 lbs.
- Fire Rating: UL 94HB (Underwriters Laboratory Yellow Card Number) This test signifies that this product does not flare up when exposed to an open flame and has a slow burn rate of 2” per minute for a 2” wide, 0.5-millimeter thickness test sample
- Hot Wire Ignition Rating: 3
- Melting Point: 324°F / 162° C
- Weight Loading: 30,000 lbs. sq/ft static load, solid sub-surface
- Warranty: 3-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more