Get superior comfort, quality and safety with this welding helmet from the trusted range of Honeywell products. It is the ideal choice for a number of industry in head and face protection including welding, construction, and infrastructure & design and is especially useful in areas and situations where space is confined. The helmet comes with a mounting cup and affords the wearer a viewing width and height of 4.25” and 2” respectively.
Honeywell Superglas Pipeliner Welding Helmet with Ratchet Headgear
- Compact designed ideal for areas that do not allow for the standard size welding helmet.
- Durable make allows longevity.
- Comfortable, functional headgear uses a constant-fit rubber headband for frequent re-adjustments as pipe welders move about their work.
- Applications include heavy infrastructure, industrial maintenance and design & constructions.
- Lens Coating/Shade: #10
- Color: White
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Dimensions: 14” x 10” x 9”
- Viewing Window: 2" x 4.25"
- Suspension: I-CR Ratchet Headgear
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer SKU: 280-110-WH
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more