Sometimes you need a welding helmet that can stand up to harsh, unforgiving conditions and this welding helmet from Honeywell certainly does the job. It was made tough to protect the wearer even while keeping him comfortable even in the roughest, toughest environments. It is lightweight, durable and gives bang for buck at this low steal of a price.
(1) Honeywell Fibre-Metal Superglas Welding Helmet, Shade #10
- Compact designed ideal for areas that do not allow for the standard size welding helmet.
- Durable make allows longevity.
- Great for harsh welding conditions.
- Full sized.
- Curved bottom design accommodates protective eyewear, respirators and hearing protection while blocking smoke and fumes.
- Applications include heavy infrastructure, industrial maintenance and design & constructions.
- Material: Fibreglass
- Suspension: Ratchet
- Dimensions: 14” x 10” x 9”
- Weight: 2.21 lbs.
- Height: 10.266”
- Length: 10.266”
- Width: 10.266”
- Viewing Window: 2” x 4.25”
- Manufacturer SKU: 280-706GY
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more