Save time, money and effort with this unique welding helmet from Honeywell. It has a molded-in glass holder and telescoping lid to provide a seal against light leak, a free-floating headgear with multiple wearing adjustments and protective spectacles or respirators. It helps keep the wearer cool and comfortable with air circulation to evaporate perspiration. Also, its smooth seamless shell deflects sparks/spatter to reduce the risk of burn. The all-around best in safe and secure welding helmets.
(1) Honeywell Fibre-Metal Tigerhood Classic Gray Welding Helmet, Shade #10
(1) Clear cover plate
- Lightweight design makes for comfy, sturdy wear.
- Durable made with heat resistant Noryl® thermoplastic for extended longevity.
- Unique air flow design provides extended throat protection while blocking fumes and smoke from the face.
- Molded-in colors prevents chipping, peeling and fading.
- Exclusive, free floating headgear with multiple wearing adjustments.
- Great for all types of welding applications.
- Helmet Type: Lift Front
- Material: Noryl® Thermoplastic
- Color: Gray
- Lens Size: 2” x 4.25”
- Suspension: 3-C Ratchet
- Lens Coating/Shade: #10
- Manufacturer SKU: 906GY
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more