Keep sensitive areas blocked off while still allowing full visibility with this portable gate. It’s easily moved from place to place, so you’re able to customize it as your needs change. You can even combine multiple pieces to adjust the size to your requirements. It features an open weave pattern that allows for proper air flow and full visibility, while still maintaining a superiorly durable construction from galvanized steel. The finish is also highly rugged to avoid rust and other damage. An aluminum option is also available.
(1) Barrier Gate
- Made from galvanized steel
- Portable design on easy to use casters
- Can be customized to fit multiple spaces
- Open weave for proper air flow
- Allows full line of sight
- Finish: Galvanized steel. Powder coated yellow & black or Aluminum
- Webbing: 14 gauge ⅜” x ¾”, zinc plated rivets and u-channel riveting
- Vertical frame: 12 gauge 1-½” x 1-½” angle
- Axles: 14” wide with 3” locking rubber casters
- Lock: Padlock hasp. Can be locked in place with wall-mounted locking bars
- Starter: May be used to create a run of gates or alone
- Attaches to Starter Gate providing an additional 6’ in width. Unlimited Add-on gates can be connected to a Starter Gate.
- Starter Gate: Max. Width up to 12', Collapsed Height 47”, In-Use Height 41”, weight 90lbs Galv. 45lbs Alum.
- Add-on Gate: Adds up to 12', Collapsed Height 47”, In-Use Height 41”, weight 40lbs Galv/20lbs Alum.
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more