You do not have to sacrifice comfort for safety with this welding helmet. The ultra-lightweight shell of his welding helmet shields eyes and head while reducing the tension on the neck of the wearer. The Hydraflex Shell also provides the best in flexibility and durability while being ADF adaptable using Jackson Safety’s NexGen, TrueSight II, Professional Variable and Insight auto darkening filters. This helmet is truly the ultimate in welding safety standards.
(1) Jackson Safety WH10 HaloX Passive Welding Helmet
- Lightweight design weighs less than 6oz for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Has an extended front to protect the throat from sparks and other physical hazards.
- Durable shield is hard hat adaptable using the Jackson Safety 187-S
- Standard shade 10 filter plate and cover plates are installed at factory, but it's adaptable to upgraded Jackson Safety ADFs like Insight, NexGen, Professional Variable and TrueSight II.
- Offers a large field of view for a clear view of the weld puddle, which is ideal for use in MIG welding, arc welding and TIG welding.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Great for all types of welding applications.
- A variety of accessories available.
Viewing Window/Lens Size:
4.5" x 5.25"
Temperature Range Max:
9.63” x 8.13” x 13.63”