Coming complete with the Jackson's industry-standard 370 headgear, this welding helmet is the ultimate in comfort, security and safety. Ultra light, it comes with variable shade 9-13 lens with digital controls, 4 arc sensors and 2 setting modes of weld or grind and a large viewing area. It also comes standard with sensitivity and delay settings. It is the cost effective solution that provides flexibility, durability and comfort.
(1) Jackson Safety® Welding Helmet with Halo-X Insight® Auto-Darkening Lens
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Delay and sensitivity adjustments.
- Four sensors.
- Hydraflex shell and duralogic high index metallic paint adds durability.
- Intuitive, digital control panel.
- Built-in magnification lens holder.
- Low battery indicator.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Great for all types of welding applications.
- Easily attaches to safety caps for added head protection.
- Great graphic design makes the helmet easy to identify.
- Lens Coating/Shade: 9-13
- Viewing Area: 3.93” x 2.36”
- Cartridge Size: 5.25" x 4.5"
- Battery Type: Lithium
- Switching speed: 1/10,000 sec.
- Headgear: 370 Ratchet
- TIG AMP Rating: 5 amps
- Dimensions: 13.6” x 9.6” x 8.1”
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Manufacturer SKU: 46130
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more