Coming complete with the Jackson's industry-standard 370 headgear, this welding helmet is the ultimate in comfort, security and safety. Ultra light, it comes with variable shade 9-13 lens with digital controls, 4 arc sensors and 2 setting modes of weld or grind and a large viewing area. It also comes standard with sensitivity and delay settings. It is the cost effective solution that provides flexibility, durability and comfort.
(1) Jackson® Welding Helmet with Halo-X Insight® Auto-Darkening Lens
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Delay and sensitivity adjustments.
- Four sensors.
- Hydraflex shell and duralogic high index metallic paint adds durability.
- Intuitive, digital control panel.
- Built-in magnification lens holder.
- Low battery indicator.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Great for all types of welding applications.
- Easily attaches to safety caps for added head protection.
3.93” x 2.36”
5.25" x 4.5"
TIG AMP Rating:
13.6” x 9.6” x 8.1”