Coming complete with the Jackson's industry-standard 370 headgear, this one-of-a-kind welding helmet takes comfort, security and safety to the next level with its ultra light shell. Available with variable shade 9-13 lens with digital controls, 4 arc sensors and 2 setting modes of weld or grind and a large viewing area. It also comes standard with sensitivity and delay settings. With so many features, this welding helmet certainly gives bang for buck with flexibility, durability and comfort. Unique graphics add a little panache to your craft.
(1) Jackson® Welding Helmet with I2 Halo-X Insight® Auto-Darkening Lens
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Delay and sensitivity adjustments.
- Four sensors.
- Hydraflex shell and duralogic high index metallic paint adds durability.
- Intuitive, digital control panel.
- Built-in magnification lens holder.
- Low battery indicator.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Great for all types of welding applications.
3.93” x 2.36”
5.25" x 4.5"
TIG AMP Rating:
13.6” x 9.6” x 8.1”